- Global Investment Bank seeks Senior Legal Counsel to join legal team
- Role will focus on LATAM Capital Markets and Investment Banking/Securities
About Our Client
Global Investment Bank.
- Providing legal support to management and business units regarding applicable laws and regulations and participate in new business process with the business and risk areas;
- Providing legal support for the business development in South America countries;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of all day-to-day contracts in global environment and ensure compliance with the relevant authorities;
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously with careful analysis and attention to detail and within deadlines;
- Ad hoc matters/projects/assignments from time to time given by the Head of Legal.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US Law School
- Admitted to NY State Bar
- 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in the financial or securities services sector in the United States, preferably with strong South America legal & compliance background.
- Experience handling a wide range of legal matters, supporting an investment management/capital markets team
- Understanding of securities law and regulatory issues
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Additional benefits