- Join a prestige business as Senior Manager - Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- This key role will bring great responsibility and power to influence
About Our Client
My client are a household name and truly live the values they set out. They strive to be the best in their market and the name is synonymous with luxury. They are a highly regarded business within the wider Group and very much the "jewel in the crown".
Key responsibilites are split between the Accounting and Reporting and Compliance, which creates an all-encompassing role, with a significant sphere of influence across many key stakeholders. Please see below:
- Accurate and compliant financial statements in-line with local and Group accounting standards (IFRS)
- Liquidity and payments towards Board
- Statutory accoungint and accuracy of accounts towards Board and all relevant internal and external functions
- Timeliness of payment transactions and for customer invoicing & third party credit management
- In order to protect the integrity of the ultimate parent group, its assets, customer and employees, the Local Compliance Department is responsible for the Compliance Management System
- Oversight and implementation, enforcement and local adaptation of parent Group policies, guidelines and procedures
Accounting & Reporting:
- Responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and data integrity, including group reporting and statutory account submissions
- Management of A/R, A/P and VAT/Intrastat compliance, multi-currency cash planning
- Consolidations of budgets and forecasts for the local group of companies and report to parent group
- Report key financial information relative to actuals and targets, considering global business impact of risks and opportunities
- Prepare and present financial reports for local Board meetings
- Challenge business plans, financial, forecasts and sustainability to support decision making processes
- FCA regulatory reporting processes
- Data Protection and to be the Company's Data Protection Officer
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance by operating withing the appropriate framework
- Ensure international alignment and application of international guidelines for compliance topics
- Ensure legal and regulatory requirements are adopted into processes and procedures in a way that will enable the business to be both compliant and competitive in the market place
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic and career track record. They will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with the bulk of their career being post-qualification. Any additional exposure to, or qualification relating to Data Protection would be an advantage.
Due to the complexity and scale of this business, previous exposure to leadership of large teams in a multinational environment, would be advantageous. Even better if time has been spent in manufacturing and sales with a solid knowledge of IFRS.
This is a genuine opportunity for a progressive individual to shine in a high-profile role. You will be pivotal in significant change and enhancement and be a proven expert within your technical field. The role will be demanding but rewarding in equal measures.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and package with genuine career progression opportunities with an employer you will be proud to work for.