- Excellent work life balance and friendly working environment
- Regional Bank with solid track record in Consumer and Retail Banking business.
About Our Client
Our client has already established themselves as one of the largest consumer & retail banks in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding their regional footprints across Greater China and Asia. They were voted as Top Employer in 2020 and 2021.
- Formulate and update AML/ CTF policies and procedures according to the latest regulatory requirements with HKMA and SFC
- Develop bank-wide AML and Sanctions policies and guidelines
- Advise Business units and support units on AML issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Provide daily advice regarding AML policy matters, supporting Business and units by providing expertise on transactions, issues, resolutions
- Manage assigned AML/ CTF projects
- Review Enhanced Due Diligence cases and relevant KYC documents
- Deliver AML/ CTF trainings and maintain the Bank's AML training
- Managing examinations and reviews
- Raise and maintain AML awareness among staff
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and qualifications:
- Degree in Law, Business Admin, Accounting and etc.
- At least 6 years of AML advisory experience
- Good knowledge of banking operations and exposure to consumer banking, retail banking and corporate banking
- Knowledge and ability to articulate the required AML/ CFT controls, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates from consultancy firms who have provided AML advisory to retail banks are welcomed to apply
- English and Chinese (MUST)
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with a talented team.