Senior Manager Data & Analytics
Are you tech-savvy and eager to work in a dynamic business environment?
Are you looking for a challenging job where Business and IT work together?
About Our Client
Our client is a young dynamic team that shapes the digital future in the field of Digital Audit and Assurance. Our client´ solutions are developed by passionate professionals who deliver value in new and innovative ways. They connect the business with the latest technological capabilities. Our client is looking for people who want to take on this challenge together with them, and are ready to contribute to the growth and improvement.
Our client provides strategic, tactical and operational support to audit teams to optimize the use and deployment of IT and further improve its effectiveness. They deliver tangible, innovative results of the highest quality to their customers.
As senior manager of the Data & Analytics team you will manage the team consisting of ten FTE (expecting to growth rapidly to approx. 30 FTE). This includes the planning and coordination of the technical processing of engagements, managing the deliverables process between our data and engagement teams as well as performing high level quality reviews of data & analytics results.
You will be assisting engagement teams in client conversations as well as training them to use data & analytics tools in their audit and support them in audit related data & analytics questions.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and experience:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Accountancy or Post Master Accountancy
- You have a minimum of 6-7 years of work experience in Audit and/or IT Audit
- You have experience with (or at least interested in) the use of Data & Analytic tools
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written in English
- You are open to work in a complex and dynamic work environment
- You are able to bridge between technical functionalities and audit impact/approach
- You are capable of handling multiple engagements/projects at the same time as still maintain overview
- You are precise and persistent
- You have strong communication skills to interact with a variety of engagement teams and clients
- You are able to pro-actively manage expectations of stakeholders
- You are service oriented but at the same time set realistic limits to what is possible to deliver
- You have the ability to promote and maintain a high profile for Data & Analytics in the Netherlands
- You have strong analytical skills with an understanding of finance & auditing
- You are able to identify improvements in the process and implement these (having knowledge of the LEAN methodology is a pre)
You like to work in teams but you are also able to work independently
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration. Inspiring working environment, lots of focus on personal development and innovative training to make sure you can excel in your career