Senior Manager/ Director - US Corporate Tax - Boston
Public Accounting Firm
About Our Client
My client is a market leading, nationwide, public accounting firm based in Downtown Boston.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Senior Manager/ Director of ASC740 are as follows:
- Advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives
- Evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance
- Identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex corporate tax and ASC 740 tax issues.
In this role, the Senior Manager or DOrector is charged with applying knowledge to understand potential tax issues, and recognizing and communicating potential risks and potential changes in the tax policy. In addition, the successful incumbant will be involved in the marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise and specialization and may be asked to provide written tax advice to clients.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters degree in Accounting beneficial, masters degree in taxation preferred
- 7+ years of prior experience required
- Experience in managing the process of preparing and auditing ASC740 computations for both privately held and publicly traded clients required
- Multinational client experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with tax research databases ideal such as BNA and RIA Proficient in all tax compliance process software including GoFileRoom, GoSystemRS, Caseware, BNA Depreciation Software, or comparable programs and standard tax workpapers
What's on Offer
- Between $ 170,000 and $ 200,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Excellent company perks
- Downtown Boston location