- Role is either in Boston or REMOTE
- Reports into the Head of Human Resources for the USA
About Our Client
My client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes cutting edge and affordable vaccines. They have major operations in the USA, Europe, Asia and South America. This role is exclusive to Michael Page. Submit your resume today and it will be given consideration with 48 hours of submission.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources for the Americas, the Senior Manager of Employee Experience can be based anywhere in the USA. In this role, you will utilize your experience to significantly impact and deliver high impact HR employee engagement operations across the US business. The role currently sits overseas, but due to significant growth and expansion in the USA, my client would like someone "on the ground" in the US with with this role moving forward. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Setup, manage and operate the regional (US) HR policies, processes, documentation to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Coordinate HR activities such as employee on-boarding and orientation, off-boarding, answering employee queries, maintain employee files, respond to audit requirements etc.
- Maintain an excellent relation between the employee population, working with corporate HR to establish a mutual feedback mechanism, to bridge employee needs with scaleable solutions.
- Design, implement and roll-out HR digital projects, ensuring communication and change management are well maintained
- Build a region HR knowledge base, with best practices, and continual optimization.
- Support global HR systems roll-outs. e.g. new ATS in 2022.
- Additional ad hoc related HR duties and responsibilities.
This role is retained and exclusive to Michael Page. Submit your resume today and it will be given consideration with 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 4+ years of relevant experience. Global HR experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of US HR regulations and practices.
- Strong people skills and a strong focus on customer service.
- Excellent communication skill and good project management skill, demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented environment with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to establish trusted relationship with employees and all levels of organization.
- Knowledge and experience in HR technology and HR digital projects
What's on Offer
- $ 100,000 to $ 130,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, dental insurance etc.
- Company 401K contributions
- 100% remote opportunity.