- Save Job
- Email job
- Well known brand with more than 100 year history
- Stable platform, resistance to economics cycle
About Our Client
Our client is a Large NGO with a history of more than 150 years. This group is well-known in its industry and has strong collaboration with Government to host large sports Events.
- Support and implement an end-to-end integrated functional model from estimating and demand planning, procurement and contract strategies, and commercial management and control including holistic reporting that delivers optimum value and mitigates procurement and commercial risks to the projects of the responsible Property Capital Expenditures ("PCE") portfolio.
- Lead the procurement strategies development that deliver values to the projects and forward thinking. Identify the appropriate sourcing direction; Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to direct and implement the Club's sourcing and vendor partnership approach. Ensure the tender governance is strictly adhered to.
- Lead the estimating, cost reporting and post-contract commercial management in enhancing cost forecast, contract management and commercial controls that are accurate and forward thinking. Ensure bench-marking and cost analysis; developing contract strategies that protect the interest of the Club with balanced risk. Providing efficient post-contract management, pro-active cost monitoring, as well as strategies claims settlement negotiation.
- Provide oversight to the development of sourcing and procurement strategies, and contract and commercial function for Property capital projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with professional qualification in Construction, Surveying, and/or Procurement from recognized institute (e.g. RICS, HKIS, CIPS or equivalent)
- Minimum 12 years of experience in procurement and commercial management for diversified projects in construction industry, preferably in client and/or contractor role, and with at least 8 years' experience working in China；
- Solid experience in cost estimating and analysis, consolidated project cost monitoring and contractual claims settlement；
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing / procurement and commercial & contract management tools and techniques；
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluent in Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
Quote job ref
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Property & Construction
- Guangzhou Shi
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maryann Wang
- Job reference