Senior Manager, Procurement
Newly created role to invest in our clients MRO & CAPEX capabilities
Leave your legacy at a Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
With over a 40 year history, our client has developed their business and customer base extensively across North America, Europe and Asia Pac. They are currently going through a company-wide transformation, to shift not only their procurement team, but their entire business to a more progressive, dynamic and collaborative organization.
- Revamp and lead the MRO & CAPEX Strategic Sourcing Team
- Partner with Senior level stakeholders (Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering etc.) on all expansion initiatives to build out the production capabilities of the organization
- Lead the implementation and development of new equipment and maintenance of across 200 + facilities
- Create and execute MRO & CAPEX strategy for the North American business
- Build supplier relationships within MRO & CAPEX categories
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years + MRO & CAPEX procurement experience within the CPG industry
- 5 years + leading multi-site teams
- Excellent ability to influence and build relationships with senior level individuals in the business
- Proven track record of building out MRO and CAPEX functions within complex, multinational companies
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $155,000 base + bonus for the first year with the opportunity to move into a Director level role in 2 to 3 years
- Great opportunity to work with a growing company in the Chicago area.
All qualified professionals are very welcome to apply.