Senior Manager - Workspace Technology- Top Tier Bank
Interact with Global Team members
Report to Regional Managing Director
About Our Client
A Top Tier Financial Institution based in HK which is regionally expanding their Technology team。
- Provide engineering insights and support to the entire spectrum of Workspace technology and application systems stack including Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Exchange on-prem, Active Directory on-prem, Cisco Ironport, Proofpoint, Skype for Business, SharePoint, BlackBerry UEM/Dynamics, SCOM, SCCM, ActiveRoles Server, Quest Password Manager, Quest Analytics and any future workspace technology products or services, on-prem or Cloud.
- Manage Workspace related projects as a technical PM who owns the overall delivery and adheres to PMO governance framework.
- Ensure proactive monitoring of all Workspace systems and diligently identify legacy issues and weaknesses before they manifest into audit issues or business impact.
- Ensure the healthiness and robustness of Workspace systems in providing business agility, stability and continuity.
- Establish OLA with the Technology Operations teams so as to ensure the supportability of Workspace systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of technical hands-on experience in end user technology space.
- Strong hands-on practical experience in Workspace products and application stack mentioned in Job Responsibilities.
- Proven track records of effective implementation and administration of IT systems with focus on end user computing related systems.
- Strong experience in exploring and adopting practical technologies that bring benefits to the firm.
- Demonstrable action taker attitude and responsiveness to business requests.
- Demonstrable pragmatic and agile mindset that prudently drives changes.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and performance based bonus。
- Health Insurance