Senior Managing Director - Structured Finance
Senior Leadership Functions
About Our Client
Multinational Insurance Company
- Design, originate and underwrite capital relief, reserve finance and other innovative structures
- Maintain call list and calendar for current and prospective clients.
- Stay abreast of life insurance industry issues in order to anticipate products to offer current and prospective clients. This should include regular contact with industry participants, trade groups, etc. as well as studying published industry and specific company information, including public filings (e.g., SEC, regulatory).
The Successful Applicant
- Requires 15+ years structured finance insurance or banking industry experience.
- 15+ years experience leading a projects/ transactions
- Leadership excellence, ability to motivate staff
- Requires ability to communicate effectively with both senior life insurer staff, including at the CFO and Treasurer level, Senior Assured staff.
- Requires ability to structure, model, and negotiate complex capital relief, reserve finance and other innovative structures for Life Insurance industry clients.
- Requires ability to direct third party consultants and external legal resources.
- FSA desired.
- Reinsurance Underwriting experience a plus.
- Capital markets experience a plus.
- MBA preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Leadership Capabilities