- Responsible for overseeing and executing Marketing strategies
- Developing, implementing, strategic marketing plans with agencies
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the consumer packaging good industry, with a strong presence in the international market, exporting to over 120 countries
- Responsible for overseeing and executing Marketing strategies to develop and grow the company brand in the U.S.
- Align and execute functional strategy and goals to the client USA strategy. Establish and implement short- and long-term goals to accomplish these.
- Manage overall digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for maintaining consistency of the company brand and visuals across a variety of platforms
- Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends and explore new and effective products and/or enhancements that will improve the site experience and generate revenue and profits.
- Work with marketing partners to execute, and maintain ROAS-focused PPC & Paid Social Media campaigns
- Manage Brand Awareness campaigns alongside the company marketing partners.
- Work alongside our branding partners from research to creative agencies to help to create and manage brand positioning and segmentation strategy.
- Establish and monitor the department's KPIs and provide marketing insights related campaigns and trends to increase sales and brand positioning.
- Update area KPI report monthly and identify and present insights and growth opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum 5 years' of combined e-Commerce, digital and social marketing experience dealing with retailers, direct to consumer operations.
- Minimum 3 years' of management experience required
- The candidate must be performance and results-driven.
- Able to inspire the trust, confidence, and respect of direct reports, peers and senior leaders.
What's on Offer
Attractive packageGrowth opportunities