- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing IT & Digital Consultancy practice
- Based in Worcestershire with a local SME client base
About Our Client
Growing Consultancy and Advisory firm. Based in Worcestershire.
My client is looking to recruit an Senior Project Manager - IT & Digital Transformation as "number 2" to the Director of IT & Digital Transformation. This practice goes from strength to strength and is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to be client facing but work within a collaborative environment which allows for a genuine work/life balance as their clients tend to be regionally based SME's.
The IT & Digital Transformation team provides a range of advisory services across IT/Digital Strategy, new system selection and project delivery to existing and new clients. The Senior Project Manager - IT & Digital Transformation will need to have a "hands on" approach as there will be a variety of assignments to deliver as well as supporting on Business Development activities.
The Senior Project Manager - IT & Digital Transformation will:
1. Deliver client engagements as either part of a small team or as sole engagement manager. These may include:
- Assessment of a client's current IT systems, to produce a high-level RAG report.
- Specification and selection of a new finance system for a client.
- Project management of a new CRM implementation for a client.
- Assisting a client to produce an IT and Digital Transformation Strategy.
2. Assist in developing new IT and Digital service offerings for the department.
3. Identify new business opportunities both with existing clients and new potential clients.
4. Be recognised as an expert in a technology or business area, both internally and externally.
5. Assist in developing the department/practice, including leading internal projects, reviewing ways of working and communicating key messages etc
6. Promote equality and diversity across the Firm.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager - IT & Digital Transformation is a key hire and to be successful in your application, you should demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level;
- Professional Project Management qualifications (Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent);
- Proven experience of IT and Digital Transformation delivery in either a Consultancy or working for a business;
- Proven experience of developing IT and Digital Strategies;
- Strong technical knowledge with at least 2 areas of specialist knowledge (e.g. system selection & implementation / RPA / Security);
- Experience of compiling proposals when bidding for work (desirable);
- Excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally;
- Ability to communicate at different levels of seniority;
- Good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Option to buy an additional 5 days holiday each year)
- 1 charity day - paid time to spend with a charity of your choice
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced family benefits (enhanced pay on maternity, paternity, parental)
- Pension, standard contributions (option to increase pension contributions)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- All professional subscriptions (for the role) paid for
- Free parking
Please note the deadline for applications is: Friday 15th October.