Senior Quantitative Researcher
An international fund manager famous for its quant trading and investment
A great platform for personal career development
About Our Client
Our client is an international asset manager famous for its quantitative investment and trading. Currently the firm is a PFM in Shanghai with sizeable AUM and still going to develop in the future.
- Statistical modelling of a wide range of financial and non-financial data sets;
- Leading research activities with main focus on A-share market;
- Delivering high quality statistical research output against our research goals;
- Create and test complex investment ideas and partner with our engineers to test your theories;
- Attending internal lectures/workshops and presenting your research for peer review;
- Collaboration with research colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- A world-class mathematical/statistical research education (Masters/PhD);
- Extensive experience in financial data analysis with a focus on a highly rigorous and technical approach to modelling;
- In-depth understanding of China A-share market;
- Experience of building and running systematic trading strategies;
- A background in statistical research for systematic investment management activities (returns forecasting, risk modelling, market impact modelling etc);
- Team leadership experience is desirable;
- Ability to tackle in-depth research projects and communicate complex ideas clearly;
- Demonstrate intermediate skills in at least one programming language.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to provide competitive package and bright career development opportunity.