Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a well-known global MNC
Based in Yangon, Myanmar
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the Healthcare and Consumer sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia. They continue to invest in resources in Southeast Asia and as a result of recent development, they are looking for a high calibre senior regulatory affairs manager to lead their healthcare business in Myanmar.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will be responsible for leading, developing and supporting the Myanmar office Regulatory Affairs team and local distributors in the implementation of regulatory activities for our clients' products. This includes the development and implementation of regulatory strategies for new products and post-approval maintenance of registered products across various therapeutic areas, in alignment with core business objectives and ensuring that the business operates in accordance with local regulatory requirements. You will be partnering closely with the local/regional and global team.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree in Pharmacy and experience in similar position
- Proven track record of preparing and reviewing regulatory documentation, and managing submissions successfully
- Good knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical and scientific processes as well as registration and assessment of human medicinal products
- Solid grasps of local regulatory environment, guidelines and processes for product registration
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- A self-motivator with a "hands-on" approach and a strong "can-do" attitude
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with a long term career growth with an established global MNC.
Good remuneration package!