Senior Relationship Manager Cash Management
Senior PCM Consultant
About Our Client
Our client is growing global financial institution with headquarter in Europe. For their further expansion plans in Switzerland we are searching for a Senior Relationship Manager for the Cash Management department.
Within the Payment & Cash Management organization, the Senior Relationship Manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of PCM products to large corporates and mass payment clients. The SRM is responsible for the sales processes, including the issuance of proposals and the relationship of a portfolio of large corporate clients. Given his expertise, he/she is also associated to large strategic deals and to the alignment process with the various stakeholders (Relationship Management Wholesale Banking, PCM Product Management and PCM Client Services).
Furthermore, the Senior Relationship Manager will perform the following key activities:
- To execute payments and cash management marketing, sales and consultancy activities for corporate clients;
- To act as senior consultant in complex payments and cash management projects;
- To determine, in alignment with the Relationship Manager, the commercial approach and the sales leads;
- To provide guidance where necessary for product development in the group to meet with the requirements of Wholesale Banking Department;
- To be a single entry point for cash management matters in Switzerland for Clients, Relationship Managers, Product Managers, etc...;
- To achieve PCM Sales Targets for Switzerland.
The Senior RM works under the management of the team head, and is responsible for:
- Project Management of complex proposals ;
- Proactive management of a dedicated customer portfolio;
- Close follow up on PCM relationship extension, P&L;
- PCM marketing for his/her portfolio and sales support to the Relationship Managers;
- The commercialisation of cash management products to Corporates;
- Follow up of the market trends, contribution to working groups and conferences;
- Have expertise in new technologies and innovation area's in the financial industry as a whole and Transaction Services in particular Client meetings;
- The identification of client's needs and the writing of tailor-made proposal;
- Close follow-up of the implementation phase and with PCM Client Services ;
- Delivering input to product management for product development.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Advanced knowledge of English (written & spoken) is a must with either French (written & spoken) or German (written & spoken), a 4th language is an asset;
- Knowledge in Payments and Cash Management;
- Min 7-10 years of relevant experience as Cash Management Relationship Manager and have led at least 10 complex proposals (of which 1 or 2 task force deals) under the guidance of the SRM
- Analytical and synthetic approach;
- Team spirit, but be able to work independently;
- Strong drive and eagerness to work.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary will be offered to the successfully chosen candidate.