Senior Reporting Manager
An International conglomerate is seeking a highly technical reporting manager
Managing the UK statutory team, this individual will have great responsibility
About Our Client
My client are an International conglomerate with a market capitalisation, exceeding $30b.
- To manage & oversee the preparation of all the groups UK statutory financial statements c. 85 entities with substantial complexity & revenue.
- To manage the UK Statutory team - 7 people
- To assist in ensuring that the group's financial statements and related disclosures are prepared in an environment that is fully compliant with SOX 404.
- Work with the Group's external audit team
- Work with a proactive approach to anticipate the impact of future governance changes on the business
The Successful Applicant
You will have a real interest in the technical aspects of accounting and have gained your qualification (ACA / ACCA) in a Top 10 accounting practice environment. You will have strong knowledge in FRS102, US GAAP and IFRS.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits.