SENIOR SAP FI/CO Leader
Challenging career opportunity with rewarding package
Dynamic, successful, international and multicultural organisation
About Our Client
Our client - Tristone Group, is an international medium size Tier1 supplier for the automotive industry with production sites on 5 continents. In the field of Flow Technology Solutions for the Automotive Industry, TRISTONE is the benchmark when it comes to tailor-made fluid solutions: air, water, hot and cool.
Responsible to implement the global TFT Strategy. Build strong, sustainable partnership with the TFT Business Line Management as well as with local users worldwide. Manage internal team of specialists and external resourcesImprove TFT Business Processes in our ERP system and ensure they are delivered, timely supported, globally harmonized and properly used. This position will require about 50% of traveling (global level) reporting directly to VP IT of Tristone Group
* Support the implementation of the global TFT Finance Strategy, by leading all global SAP finance
and controlling projects, in close cooperation with the responsible business owners and the local
* Builds strong relationships with central finance business management, SSC centre and local finance
teams by offering pro-active and secure guidance during all finance & controlling SAP related activities
such as implementations, upgrades and optimizations
* Effective Demand & Requirement Management. Implements and manages Project Portfolio and
Roadmap for his/her area
* Harmonize and optimize finance and controlling business processes by applying global SAP FI/CO standards
and best practices
* Ensure efficient FI CO user support in all areas
* Lead Fi/CO IT Team
* Apply and improve the maturity of the TFT IT Management processes
* Work in close integration with the IT Team leads in other Business areas (SD, MM, PP) and technologies
(EDI, ABAP, BASIS) in all global SAP activities: Greenfield implementations, release upgrades, template definitions
* Weekly reporting to the IT Management and Team
The Successful Applicant
* Min 5 years of professional SAP FI/CO Team lead experience in international SAP implementation and harmonization projects within automotive or manufacturing industry
* Line Management experience or willingness to move into line management positions
* Practical experience and expertise in SAP system configuration, customizing, master-data setup, process design and realization, testing and deployment.
* Deep understanding of SAP FI/CO modules integration with other SAP modules and Business processes (MM, SD, PP, WM, EDI) in manufacturing environments.
* Ideally experience in SAP BPC
* Knowledge of BI / Data Warehousing, ideally including advanced interfaces (Fiori), Mobility Apps
* Extensive SAP implementation experience with a proven track record of successful SAP project management and Go live deliveries including Requirements gathering, UAT, master data migration and cut-over planning
* Experience in plant & global consolidated SAP closing activities (Balance sheets, P&L, Asset management…)
* Experiences in managing multicultural teams, leading steering committees, facing top and line management, working with local key users, coordinating with other team leads, SSC and Business owners
* Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations, to collaborate with internal clients and excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
* Goal directed working style maintaining a close partnership with the responsible business
* Business knowledge and process design skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and intercultural competencies, possessing cultural awareness and sensitivity
* Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
* Ability to travel worldwide - up to 50% of time
* Fluent in English, any other language would be a plus
What's on Offer
Challenging career opportunity with rewarding package in a dynamic, successful, international and multicultural organization.