Senior Technical Sales - Cold Chain Solutions
Global expert in cold chain visibility solutions
Unique senior technical sales role with global exposure
About Our Client
We are delighted to partner with Sensitech, part of Carrier Global, a public multinational company focusing on cold chain visibility solutions. Sensitech technology enables the Food and Pharmaceutical industries to track and monitor assets across the supply chain, protecting the integrity of temperature-sensitive products while enhancing quality and compliance, supply chain security and logistics performance management.
Company's product portfolio includes analytic services, validated enterprise software systems, and data acquisition devices. A publicly run business with over 30 years of operational footprint, Sensitech became a part of Carrier since 2006 and has offices across North and South Americas, Europe and Asia. Sensitech Mobile Cold Storage Solutions are now playing fundamental role in COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution.
The company is now looking to further strengthen their Asia presence by creating a Senior Sales Engineer role to look after Greater China and APAC markets. An exciting opportunity for the candidates to develop themselves together with the expanding business and explore the China market. This position will require fluency in English and Mandarin, strong experience in technical sales (wireless technology, real time monitoring, Bluetooth or cellular technology) and exposure to supply chain solutions (ideally for HLS market). Knowledge of pharma regulatory requirement NMPA's GSP & GMP, NPMA's Drug Traceability would be a plus. Candidate can be based in Shanghai or any other large city in China, high travel rate within Mainland China would be required.
You can become a part of the business that is helping the world to recover from the pandemic!
As a Senior Technical Expert you would be reporting directly to global VP based in US, while supporting customer development and sales in Life Science and Food sector, working alongside with Account Managers in China.
More specific responsibilities of will include:
- Driving and supporting technical sales of Sensitech products and services. Being the first level of technical resource for field sales force
- Acting as a bridge between customers and Professional Services team that will design all the value-added services
- Maintaining relationship with key customers / external stakeholders, as well as internal teams
- Accurately identifying and scoping the appropriate solution (hardware / software / combined services) to meet customer goals, delivering the proposed solution to both business and technical users and driving sales revenues
- Identifying technical and regulatory issues of assigned accounts to secure customer satisfaction throughout the whole sales process.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate profile should have the following skill matrix:
- Technical expertise - to understand Electronics Engineering, technical specifications of wireless technology, real time monitoring
- Technical support experience - to leverage technical, operational and sales expertise, helping the Sales team to meet sales targets and allowing Sensitech to expand into broader, larger, more sophisticated projects and programs
- Commercial skills - to identify new clients who could benefit from Sensitech products & services and maximize commercial opportunities with existing customers
- English proficiency - to work closely with colleagues across APAC and US
- A huge upside - understanding of pharma regulatory requirement NMPA's GSP & GMP, NPMA's Drug Traceability.
What's on Offer
The company provides amazing opportunities for internationally open-minded, bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding international working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay + bonus based on performance. The company has enormous growth potential giving the global demand for cold chain solutions and the selected candidate would be able to build a great career.