Senior Vice President - Fund Administration - Boston, MA
Senior Vice President Title at Expanding Boutique Firm
Based in Boston's Financial District
About Our Client
My client is a well established third party fund administrator, with operations across the globe: USA, Canada. Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, Luxembourg and Offshore. Their team in Boston is 7 strong, and they are poised for significant growth over the coming years. This role is based in Boston's financial district, and networked to the rest of the teams across the world.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Funds for North America, the SVP of Fund Administation will have total ownership over the USA team of Fund Adminsitrators, based in Boston. This team is currently 7 strong and they have ambitious 5 year growth plans. In line with this, the successful hire will be tasked with joining and spearheading the team to shepperd them through this growth period.
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsibility for the operation and management of the Fund Administration team and clients, offshore
- Oversee teams responsible for NAV calculation and delivery, investor services, quality control and client service
- Participate in business development, management reporting and budget preparation and analysis.
- Ad hoc projects and represent the firm at various industry networking events
- He/she will be required to deliver high levels of client service, while ensuring that each relationship is compliant with internal policies and procedures.
Submit your resume on the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours of application. If deemed suitable by Tom Smith at Michael Page Boston, you can then expect a phone call with the firm, before being invited in to meet with the team. The interview process, from application to offer, is expected to take place in around 10 days.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5+ years of this managing a team, within the offshore Fund Administration space
- You will have covered the asset classes of either Private Equity or Hedge Funds
- Ability to work full time in Boston (flexible working and work from home is not available)
- Strong team management skills, and ability to "roll the sleeves up" on occasion where necessary
- Business development skills.
What's on Offer
- $ 160,000 to $ 180,000 base salary
- Competitive performance related bonus incentive
- Senior Vice President title
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous benefits package
- 401K plan and generous match
- Downtown Boston location (easily walkable from Boston's South Station)
- Opportunity to grow and develop a national operation in Fund Administration.