Senior Vice President - Global Bank
Part of a new team.
About Our Client
As one of the most sustainable banks globally, our client decided to set up their office in Indonesia. They have been a leading player in developing and helping companies grow throughout the history and with offices across the world, our client thrives to deliver the best solution and advise to meet the client's needs anywhere in the world. The highly visible position will be filled by a highly-seasoned candidate with exceptional drive and energy, with solid financial skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills and vast network.
Reporting directly to the CEO based in Indonesia, and working very closely with the regional team, you will be expected to generate and managing your own portfolio of clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Assessing both creditworthiness and profitability of the clients and prospective clients.
- Developing and managing complex commercial banking relationships.
- Acting as the client's focal point by focusing on building relationships and business development.
- Providing in-depth analysts and insights to identify issues and present the best solution for both the clients and the bank.
- Monitoring industry trends and sharing insightful reports with the senior management team.
- Collaborating with all relevant stakeholders across the world, both at the headquarter, regional and local.
- Ensuring and implementing that good governance is in place that is according to both local and global's standard.
- Leading and driving the profitability, including new client acquisitions, cross-sell and retention.
- Developing and implementing data strategy for lead generation in order to achieve growth and profit target.
- Leading a lean and highly-diverse team members in Indonesia.
- Identifying business challenges and opportunities and solving them.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is only looking to bring on board Indonesian with at least 10 years of working experience within the corporate / commercial / investment bank in Indonesia. As you will be the first Indonesian hire in the management team, you will be expected to be hands-on, and possess and entrepreneur drive. Excellent communication in both English and Bahasa is a must. Other requirement includes:
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Strong financial and business acumen, exposure in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis will be highly valued.
- At least 10 years of working experience in similar role, preferably from global companies. Overseas experience will be highly preferred.
- Highly self-motivated to work in a lean set-up.
- Track record showing strong sales orientation, high-level of personal initiatives and client service management.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, negotiation, teamwork and the ability to gain the confidence of people by understanding their needs.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify and solve issues.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of the exciting growth, other exciting offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Frequent travelling and training (not limited to Indonesia) in the first one year of establishment of the company.
- Opportunity to work in a global brand.