Senior Vice President of Product - Finance Orientated SaaS
Senior Vice President Title
Senior, Rare, Highly dynamic, Finance and Strategy Orientated Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a US based, SaaS firm that helps finance professionals grow and scale their business to tremendous levels. They are a trusted and respected national brand, with a well-known industry expert at their helm. The specialize in education, SaaS and finance.
The SVP of Product will report directly into the CEO of the firm. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Define, guide and develop the strategy and future roadmap of all products and services
in order to maximize client success and LTV, including overall team and resource
- Build in-depth knowledge about the following, and translate into product requirements
and market positioning
- Build and manage a team of dedicated, client-focused product experts while fostering an
environment of high-quality, data-driven experimentation, leading to regular positive
- Manage and plan for all product requests including feature prioritization, scoping and
development in collaboration with software engineering and leadership teams
- Go-to-market planning of new products and features with marketing and/or product
- Manage post-release feature management measurement of adoption, performance and
the need for reiterations for release in collaboration with product marketing and client
- Increase the frequency and value of product releases and enhancements over time
- Validate product releases and enhancements are increasing client satisfaction and LTV
- Lead regular meetings with sales, marketing and client success to ensure product
positioning and messaging is clearly articulated and understood.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 10+ years working on a B2B product team with multiple products in a niche industry
- Professional services niche experience is a plus (medical, legal, tax, accounting, etc.)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment where you can drive complex work streams to completion
- You are self-motivated, results- and details-oriented and able to lead a team as well as contribute yourself
- Strong ability to influence others, building consensus and deliver innovative solutions with measurable results
- Ability to make decisions on complex challenges based on sound judgment and outside-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, while meeting or exceeding tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- $200,000 to $ 300,000 salary
- Role can be based anywhere in the US (100% remote)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Paid maternity/paternity leave.