- U.S. listed company China branch, providing solutions for electric vechicles
- Executive level position, reporting to China CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a division of American listed global company. They facilitate the adoption of commercial electric vehicles and supports next-generation financial services and fintech products. They aim to provide their global customers and partners with more efficient solutions for a greener economy.
This role is a key to bridge China and global headquarter, managing China business operations. Key responsibilities include:
- Exert leadership for managing cross-border, multi-department and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Manage day to day operations across different product lines and ensure timely and quality delivery of results in line with business and product objectives.
- Resource Management
- Provide timely and accurate operation report to the leadership team
- Develop operation processes and standards
- Launch new mobility products
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate needs to possess:
-Preferred candidate needs to possess with over 8 years working experience in senior product operation management.
-In-depth knowledge and experience in product development, commercialization and deployment for Automotive, Financial Services and Technology.
-Global experience is a must, as is fluency in Mandarin and English
-Ability to work under pressure, remain focused and execute with precision.
-Able to formulate and execute operating plans as per product development and business strategies.
-Able to maintain progress and momentum across various projects across different functional areas of the business
-Experience working with global teams, experience in managing project teams across departments and locations both in China and globally.
-Familiar with project management methodologies and software
What's on Offer
This role is suitable for MNC candidates who want to switch career to domestic start up businesses in automotive service sectors.
Key executive team comes from multinational companies.
Start-up stage but with international resources.