Senior Work Day Manager- Top American Consulting Firm
Fantastic Opportunity to expand team in Asia
Managing excellent upcoming regional projects
About Our Client
A Top Tier Consulting Firm in US looking to expand its operations in Asia.
* Lead the design, development, implementation, and support of Integration efforts with 3rd party and internal systems
* Develops, implements and maintains the Workday processes and procedures
* Technical lead on implementation of new Workday modules
* Conducts ongoing audit and quality assurance to ensure data integrity.
* Lead bi-annual Workday system updates
* Lead efforts in continuous process improvement and system enhancements to support business needs
* Stays current with changes in technology platforms.
* Assist in documentation of HCM/Finance/TA process and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related area
- Knowledge and understanding of HRIS systems and HR laws and in multiple geographic regions
- 3+ years of experience in HRIS management, ideally in the Workday ecosystem
- Workday configuration, testing and implementation experience ideally in HCM, Payroll, and Recruiting
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and bonus
- Paid time off