Service and Maintenance Supervisor
Service and Repair
Oil and gas equipment
About Our Client
My client is an industry p;ayer ij the supply,repairs and maintenance of upstream equipment.The workl with various OEMs across the market both within their workshop and onsite on the offshore installations they take are of.
- Interface directly with contract holders, asset owners or other client personnel to ensure client satisfaction, and
provide feedback and support as per contractual agreement.
Oversee and approve the selection, purchasing, and management of the inventory of all necessary
maintenance parts and supplies for the Workshop.
- Select and supervise sub-contractors where necessary.
Participate in Top Management strategic meetings to align on the organizational business strategy and
suggest new avenues to optimize the operations of the Service Center.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and repair of different types of rotating
- equipment ( including, pumps, compressors, turbines, etc…)
- Previous experience with OEMs is a plus
- Exceptional leadership qualities, including mentoring and motivational skills
- Equipment and process knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of all maintenance principles including condition monitoring, root
- cause analysis, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSE principles and guidelines.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent command of English language and Portuguese
What's on Offer
Competitive residential expat package and benefits.