Service Manager APAC- Top Tier Bank
Fantastic opportunity to interact with C Level Executives
Exciting Global Initiative
About Our Client
A Global Bank which is rapdily expanding their foot print in Asia.
- Ensure delivery of stable, robust technology solutions to meet business needs via active management and measurement of performance, and continual service review/improvement.
- End to end management of technology services
- Ensure that all tools and process are developed with Client's lens perspective.
- Liaise and resolve issues with other Global IT functions
- Demonstrable continuous improvement in performance and service quality above and beyond expected targets/objectives. Drive technology improvements across Group Technology.
- Manage service management initiatives and projects
- Owner of the Incident, Change, Service Level and Escalation processes within the domain, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- Key Account Manager for line of business
The Successful Applicant
- Expereince working in a Financial Services Firm
- Minimum 5 years expereince interacting with C level executives
- Technology background
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and performance based bonus
- Paid holidays and medical benefit