Software Developer (Japanese N2 or higher)
Tokyo 23 wards
Work from home once a week; Flex hours
Great Compensation Packge; Travel Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global IT consulting firm that specializes in system implementation.
- Work with our client's customer on implementing their system smoothly.
- Use Java or Gosu on a daily basis to assist with implementation of system.
- Define functional requirements and test developed solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid Knowledge of Java/ Gosu or other object-oriented language.
- N2 Japanese is a must; Business level English.
- Experience with continuous integration, code quality and automated testing.
What's on Offer
- Company retreats every quarter, Free lunch & Dinner, Flex Work Hours
- 3 Months Paid Paternity Leave, 45 paid holidays, Remote Work once a week
- Great Work-Life balance, flexible management and opportunity to visit HQ multiple times a year.
- Take part in leading the expansion phase into the Japanese market and have a great impact on the business.
- Travel opportunities to HQ in Europe. Possible relocation if interested.