- Save Job
- Email job
- to bring digital solutions to add onto existing core agency businesses
- to coach team within the territory in the aim of ongoing improvement
About Our Client
Our client is a global tech-enable creative production agency with strong business presence in APAC including China.
Existing Clientele: * Assessment - With the Country Manager, Regional Account Director, Account Director or Account Lead assess existing account performance to understand how we can do things better, grow scope, improve our services to result in increased profitability. * Support the Customer Insights Program (APAC) to understand our current SWOT across the region. Work with the Customer Insights Program Manager to understand the sentiment and requirements of the client. * Continuous Improvement (Accounts) - Assess and develop improvement programs to align with the feedback from CIP. Work with our clients to grow our connectivity and relationship across the board. * Technology - Understand business technology to deliver these as solutions that will improve value to the client and ROI and propose these to accounts that do not currently have the technology. * Engagement - Team engagement, discussions and listening platforms to be facilitated which will help deliver improved solutions to the accounts. Work with the Exec Team, Country Leaders to deliver improvement. * Account growth - Combine all of the above to capture additional scope and geographies that business may not be servicing. * Contract Renewal - Work with the Exec Team and CIP Manager to create a robust program of renewal around APAC Contracts. Plan ahead to initiate renewal programs. Contract negotiation's (as part of the team) to ensure a win-win for both client and business.
New Client Opportunities: * Opportunity - Upon seeing a new business opportunity (whether it be from a RFQ / Lead Generation / Referral, etc.), you will be required to assess this with high level experience to understand if the opportunity is worth pursuing. You will be contributing and advising the Exec Team to deliver this assessment with a full understanding behind your recommendations. * Strategy - You will be part of the team who will research the opportunity and develop a strategic business plan on our approach. * Commercial Modelling - You will work alongside the Exec Team to build a potential WIN-WIN commercial model, whilst thinking outside the box from a standard historical cost down approach. With the Finance team you will deliver commercial options that are long term sustainable. * Solution Delivery - Research and understand the client and the requirement to structure a plan and resources around the solutions build in a personal way. * Solutions Presentations - Be prepared to present solutions for a client opportunity. * Reporting - Be prepared for Exec Team reporting and conference calls at regular intervals. You will be required to head up conference calls and take the lead. * Conversion of Opportunities into contracts - Alongside your colleagues, you will be expected to build solutions that convince a potential client to select the business as their preferred partner. * Implementation - Upon contract award, work with the Implementation Team for a seamless hand-over. Remain in contact with the account until safe to step away for day-to-day account management to manage BAU.
Management: * Strategy - Communicate customised strategic initiatives as directed from the Exec Team. * Reporting - Report and communicate to the Exec Team from various regional locations for transparency of information. * Research - Investigate and research for potential areas for improvement, innovation and ideation that are otherwise not visible to either our clients or the business. * Monitor - Working alongside the account lead, CIP Manager and Exec Team you will be required to keep abreast of client opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree level education and 10 years industry experience
* Expertise in marketing executions model across the entire region
* Financial acumen and an understanding of both transactional and enterprise commercial offerings
* Professional negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to draw win-win conclusions
* Client service focused with the ability to think strategically and partner with Country Managers to deliver account-based objectives
* The ability to review presentations from GSS, assess, educate and improve the slides/presentation in general
* Strong industry knowledge and the ability to continually research industry solutions
* Strong organizational and process management skills
* Lead by example with regards to personalizing, individualizing and curating relevant content.
* Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty. Works as a team player to contribute value to the process
* Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication
* Diplomatically works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals without being over-opinionated
* Share information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives with a positive teamwork attitude
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are adhered to
* Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity to bring additional solutions to the existing core business in APAC region.
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Samantha Li
- Job reference