Sr. Director Talent Acquisition North America
Leading Global Manufacturer
Highly visible role in a global fast paced atmosphere
About Our Client
Our client for the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition North America opportunity is a global manufacturing company with over 50 years of history. This process-oriented recruiting/talent acquisition leader will have experience in high-growth/high-volume environments and will have proven success in building and scaling TA processes and infrastructure.
The Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition North America will be a part of the executive management team and report to the Executive Vice President of North America. The Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition will oversee the North American recruitment strategy and execution. This Sr. leader will be managing a team of talent acquisition specialists driving performance to ensure customer needs are met while guiding hiring managers to make the best decisions for the overall organization. This individual will also set a strategy and process to partner with outside recruitment agencies on an as needed basis.
- Drive change process by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude
- Establish and drive a culture based on success in line with the company's corporate values
- Participate in business strategy planning and workforce planning as requested.
- Act as business partner advising the EVP and Executive team to achieve strategic goals around talent acquisition, succession planning, talent management and training.
- Work through challenges in the hiring process and identify sustainable and scalable processes and training for current and new recruiters.
- Evaluate and improve strategy, processes, and success measures for talent acquisition team setting appropriate KPIs and metrics to determine success
- Coach and development talent acquisition specialists/recruiters to better understand how to best serve their hiring managers/customers, while at the same time challenging hiring managers' thought process and standards
- Encourage and drive "out of the box" thinking
- Consistently follow market trends, competitors and global economic activity
- Expertise with implementation and optimization of Talent Acquisition technology.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of Talent Acquisition experience within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years of management leadership experience leading a talent acquisition team
- Experience with talent management and succession planning
- Experience working in a global organization high preferred
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
What's on Offer
Base salary, bonus, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays, etc.