- Save Job
- Email job
- Highly Visible role to the CHRO and Regional President Americas
- Growing Global Manufacturer, Offering Equity
About Our Client
Our client for the Sr. HR Business Partner (Sr. Manager/Director Level) is a global automotive manufacturer and supplier. This global company serves customers all around the world and has over 20 locations globally. This organization is aggressively growing and looking to double their revenue by 2030 through organic growth and through acquisition.The Sr. HR Business Partner will report to the Director of HR and work closely with the CHRO. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work with leadership to enable program and service delivery for employees located throughout North America. This role will utilize an in-depth understanding of brand leadership direction to assess the HR implications of various people strategies and achieve alignment with business objectives.
- Develop and maintain human resources processes, policies and procedures and initiate changes as necessary to ensure compliance with law, corporate policies and business strategy.
- Partners with business function leadership to develop policies and programs that address critical talent objectives in the areas of attraction/retention, leadership development, and positive employee relations.
- Directs organization design through the evaluation of roles, identification of critical skill development, and forecasting of staffing needs.
- Guide managers and supervisors on HR policies, procedures, and disciplinary actions to ensure consistent and fair treatment of all employees.
- Ensures the effective administration of performance management processes and provides guidance and coaching to the management team.
- Understands the company's total compensation strategy and works with the business to ensure the consistent application of pay and performance actions.
- Oversees the staffing process to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner with high quality candidates, this includes discussing staffing needs with management, screening applicants, and participating in the interview process.
- Maintains familiarity and compliance with all local, state, federal employment and EEO laws to ensure effective and timely employment decisions.
- Delivers clear communication within the business unit on HR policies, practices, and initiatives.
- Manages employee lifecycle transactions using applicable HR systems.
- Analyzes trends to assist in the definition and development of key talent reporting/metrics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience within an HR Generalist and HR Business Partner/Manager role
- Prior experience working for business to business manufacturing or automotive company
- Prior experience working in a large global organization highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
What's on Offer
Base salary $130,000 - $160,000, bonus 15%, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays, etc. Opportunity for career growth and development in various roles - management, global strategic roles, cross functional roles in other business lines. Working for a global growing company.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- John Wu
- Job reference