- Global Food Manufacturer in High Growth Mode
- Highly Visible role driving strategic Projects and strengthening PMO
About Our Client
Our client for the Sr. Project Manager - PMO (Project Management Office) opportunity is a global leading food and ingredients manufacturer with some of the most well-known brands globally.
The Sr. Project Manager - PMO (Project Management Office) will be focused on the delivery of North America and Global projects and business change programs. The Sr. Project Manager - PMO will work cross functionally with North America and Global leaders delivering on change management projects while also developing a standardized project management process implementing stage gate, prioritization, and project tracking processes and procedures. This will person have a 1 direct report to start and then will continue to grow this team.
- Establish the project management office project standards and disciplines implementing stage gate processes
- Act as the Global Lead for the implementation of the global company wide change management project/s
- Ensure consistency of business processes, ways of working, backward integration of best practice into sites across the following areas: CapEx / Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Quality / Engineering / H&S
- Work with business leaders to proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive down costs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that various projects are managed according to agreed delivery schedules, within budget and are fit for purpose agreed.
- Maintain and manage internal and external project dependencies.
- Ensure that projects are managed according to the agreed project management processes and quality management standards.
- Ensure that portfolio level risks, issues, changes, quality management and communications, are defined and maintained professionally.
- In close collaboration with HR, consider and manage the people side of any projects that result in change.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business, Operations or related
- PMP preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience
- Must have experience in manufacturing - food and beverage, consumer products or related
- Experience at establishing and maintaining project management office disciplines and processes
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering business improvement opportunities.
- Possesses a strategic mindset and displays a passion for wider business performance.
- Viewed as a change agent, role model and coach by the organization
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Strong delegation and team management skills.
- Proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to resolve issues at all levels.
- Ability to define action plans to resolve project issues and implement corrective actions where required.
- Ability to travel 10-20% domestic and international
What's on Offer
Base salary $125,000 - $165,000 depending on experience, bonus 15%, full benefits 90% paid by the company, 401K, vacation, holidays, etc.