- Multinational environment, dynamic and challenging
- Possible career growth within the Group
About Our Client
Page Group changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential. Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world. They're an integral part of our business and help to distinguish ourselves from our competitors. They form a platform for our methods, approach to business and motivation of our people. More than just words, we believe our values are the essence of our brand and they influence the way we work day in, day out. We make a difference, We are passionate, We value determination, We enjoy what we do, We work as a team!
Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
The intern will support Page Executive team in its daily activities.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Head Hunting activity, aimed at identifying professionals in line with the mandates in charge
- Sector studies and identification of the targets to focus on
- Market mapping activities
- Support in the drafting of candidates' dossiers
- Scheduling Candidate's interview
- Drafting and publication of job advertisements;
- CV screening, organisation and support for interviews;
- Management of the team's daily agenda and related support activities in the organisation of the office;
- Back office activities.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree;
- Proficiency with Office Suite;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Strong relationship, team working and stress management skills;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and international environment with great career development opportunities? Apply now by writing directly to [email protected]