- Excellent business career opportunity
- Long term growth opportunity
About Our Client
A truly unique and high-profile opportunity has arisen for a high calibre executive to work in a strategic role as part of the executive team alongside the Global CEO of a major multinational manufacturer and supplier of lighting solutions to deliver and develop commercial excellence across the group.
- Provide effective support to the CEO to streamline processes and develop growth opportunities, via relevant projects, to ensure sales, turnover and profitability growth.
- Create, manage, and develop commercial projects alongside the Group CEO ensuring that global leaders 'buy in' is achieved to ensure implementation.
- Lead on multiple project management and change management processes along the value supply chain across commercial and customer environments for example sales forecasting, global pricing, branding, marketing deployment, product development, local supply chain/logistics/warehousing, development of subsidiaries and/or export organisations.
- Conduct sales analysis on existing sales structures, market segments, brand launches and product developments on behalf of Global CEO and make recommendations for positive change.
- Identify and optimise best practice throughout the commercial functions of the group.
- Conduct meetings with executive team in absence of Global CEO to provide clear messages and actions to deploy.
The Successful Applicant
- Breadth of experience with a strong focus in sales and marketing in an international business or consulting environment.
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills with the ability and natural gravitas to influence and co-ordinate large multi-disciplined teams and resources in a global organisation.
- Natural ability to work with and influence piers on the global executive team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills with a high degree of analytical and conceptual thinking,
- Strong business acumen. Business Degree/MBA or equivalent would be preferred, however not essential.
- Home based in the UK (United Kingdom) ideally in the Southeast.
What's on Offer
Executive executive package commensurate with level of appointment