Opportunity to work closely with top management team
Growing business in China
About Our Client
My client is one of growing European comodity business in China.
- Partner with the Sales, MI, Project and Procurement team to identify, define and drive processes and deliverables associated with strategic planning and business operations for the market
- Understand and improve business growth and productivity of BJ office. Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g., business channel, product, sales model etc) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities.
- Execute core initiatives of BJ office to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Define and deliver analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives for BJ office.
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of experience in Consulting.
- Experience in metals and mining industry.
- Extensive modeling, analytics and presentation skills, with the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and to create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, as well as distinctive operational and business judgement.
- Ability to operationalize strategic priorities.
- Self-directed, proactive and solution-focused.
What's on Offer
Be part of management team in growing business