- An opportunity to work for a global company with the worldwide footprint
- Multiple famous appliance brands across globe
About Our Client
Our client is an European based company with over 50 years history, growing the company through organic growth, as well as the the acquisition, today our client is the famous with its multi-brand products in intelligent electric heating, and renewable energy, and home appliance in cooling, and ventilation.
The Group remains privately owned and finances its ongoing expansion from its own resources. Fundamental to its success, is a policy of continuous investment in building brands, constant product innovation and providing its
customers with the products which they aspire to.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive based in Hong Kong and lead up a quality team
over 20 people based in Mainland China. The position involves close collaboration with the Quality functions in Europe, North America and Australasia. The role requires an experienced Quality Director with a proven track record in supplier quality development.
- Creation and execution of Quality strategy
- Supplier quality process development
- Regular visit to evaluate the major suppliers performance to work out KPI and continuous improvement programs.
- Ensuring new supplier has capability to meet the quality requirement and understanding their quality weakness.
- Supporting first production of new products to ensure the quality right at the first beginning.
- Implementation of factory audit and processes audit to ensure compliance with regulatory & safety approval requirements
- Change the quality team from QC to QA and to be more proactive to prevent quality issues upfront. Saving inspection cost.
- Development and updating of internal Quality policies and procedures.
- Upskill the team and may use third party to provide training for them.
- Capturing, tracking and interrogation of field return data to reduce products being returned from the filed due to quality issues.
- Identification of quality improvement opportunities in conjunction with suppliers.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with senior supplier personnel and with Business Unit management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Quality Tools
- A caring manager to motivate the team
- Top class communication skills with good English & Mandarin proficiency
- Strong capability in doing root cause analysis
- Excellent technical skills in heating components /products
- A process mind set & data analysis
- Change agent
- Over 10 years experience in senior quality management role with an international company, experience with the home appliance will be a plus.
What's on Offer
This is a great time to join a fast growing global company. You will work hand in hand with the regional and global senior executive o drive business objectives and growth plans.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package and an attractive bonus program to the right candidate.