- Global Logistics and Operations Manager
- International Import and Export experience
About Our Client
Growing international manufacturing business
- ERP efficiency-able to extract data and translate that data into meaningful information.
- Advanced excel skills
- Highly organised and interesting
- Systems with systems approach
- International import and export knowledge, ability to create commercial invoices and carry out customs clearance
- Familiar with country of origins rules, chamber of commerce and certificates of origin transactions
- Understand global logistics
- Influenced LTL
- Customer centric
- Being Proactive.
- Opportunities - Manage and lead the expansion
- Opportunities - Negotiate and find best value in global shipping
- Opportunities - Identify and develop the hubs, contribute to and implement the NA logistics and transport strategy
The Successful Applicant
Esseential - 5-7 year plus progressive Supply Chain and International Logistics Manager in a global business.
What's on Offer
Market leading package.