Supply Chain Director-3rd Party
To join an MNC supply chain solution provider strong with investment in China
To head up overall China operations
About Our Client
Our client is an international innovative supply chain solution provider.
- Continually review on-site operational activities to maintain compliance with all laws.
- Build and execute the performance improvement roadmap to ensure cost leadership and customer service excellence
- Maintain and meet targeted goals with regards to Direct Cost accountabilities for the entire SC network including Operations and Transportation
- Develop and drive cost efficiency programs & initiatives across the entire network
- Drive compliance through teamwork for all COMPANY Standard Operating Procedures.
- Drive strategies and processes to meet targeted goals for quality and delivery
- Through the effective use of modern operating methods such as Lean and Six Sigma, drive actions to eliminate waste and drive continuous improvement across all sites
- Develop and implement network optimization strategies to ensure all SCs are at the right locations with the sufficient capacity to service customers with minimal logistics cost.
- Collaborate seamlessly with counterparts in APAC Supply Chain to drive standardisation across all aspects (automation, equipment standardization, Lean processes, Quality)
- Provide leadership to all staff, direct and indirect reports, to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities
- Responsible for all labour relations activities with guidance from Human Resources
- Develop and implement robust, documented Operating Systems with proper internal controls
The Successful Applicant
- Industrial relations experience and subcontracting activities experience
- Extensive experience in multi-site large scale, multi-product manufacturing environment, managing remote teams
- Strong ability to analyse and develop insight for logistics or related industries
- Digital logistic project experience
- Service or solution related experience is a plus
- Service excellence mindset, continuous improvement focus, benchmarking, standard work execution, cost savings initiatives, quality systems, lean methodology, innovative / customer focused solutions, transport & logistics expertise
- Supply Chains and Networks, including optimisation
- Success in leadership roles
- Ability to influence business strategy and execution
What's on Offer
- Working in a matrix organisation
- Working across time zones or cultures
- Working autonomously
- Working in a fast pace of change environment
- Balancing Cost and Service