- Manage the end-to-end supply chain full functions to support the business growth
- Strategic and leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised company with operations in multiple countries and their head office in EU; one of the largest brands in the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role sits on the leadership team. You will be accountable for developing a strategic approach to transform and further develop this function across all categories.
As a Supply Chain Director, you will be leading a team of 35 people and responsible for operational planning, warehouse management, purchasing, inventory of raw materials, inventory of goods, distribution of finished goods, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximise efficiency and productivity. Collaborate with Finance, Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams. Determine key supply chain KPIs and identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +15 year's Supply Chain experience, among it, at least 4 years in a leadership role, can drive and lead initiatives. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and operational planning strategy. In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Project management, technical understanding, cost accounting skills
- Familiar with fundamental procurement knowledge including but not limited as all kinds of direct-buy, 3-party comparison and with the abundant experience and practice of tendering/bidding, huge procurement bidding projects in large company is a big plus;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure risk is managed and ensure the organisation is provided with effective and efficient corporate support systems to facilitate high performance
- Good interpersonal relationships, management abilities and multicultural approach
- Eager to grow; high integrity; encourages teamwork; understands diversity; good at communication and able to influence
- Ability to provide a high level of English both verbal and written communication including analytically presentation
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a reputable multinational company.