Supply Chain Director
Italian Group leading in multi brand food industry
Senior role in a global complex supply chain system
About Our Client
Our client is a n Italian main player leading in the food manufacturing industry.
- The new manager will be in charge of Demand Planning, Customer service, Logistics Performance, Warehouse, both locally and internationally (including sales branches and worldwide distribution).
- build solid relationships with the Operations, Sales and Quality management, cooperating also with international branches and the existing logistics partners.
- Establish and oversee an effective Order management and the Customer Service processes, along with Demand planning, Distribution and Warehouse, setting operational priorities and implementing specific processes, organisation model and required skills;
- Guarantee efficiency in the supply chain department, implementing short- and long-term activity plan and identifying critical areas in order to fulfil the best logistic service to each client globally;
- Coordinate third parties, in order to ensure consistent supply chain processes;
- Manage the SC budget, buying logistic services for the Group, monitoring performances and guaranteeing efficiency;
- Ensure compliance and homogeneity between the European logistics network and services;
- Check performance and improve process efficiency;
- Ensure high levels of delivery and service.
- Contribute in designing new models and initiatives within the operations departments and Group strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree required, preferably in Business and Management, Industrial Engineering, Transport and Logistics Engineering;
- Solid knowledge of the entire Supply Chain process, gained within complex manufacturing environment, preferably from the fresh food industry;
- Deep understanding of the supply chain control models and the storehouse stock management procedures;
- Strong knowledge of the main warehouse management and organisational systems;
- Purchasing planning, industrial accounting and supplies scheduling previous experience is required;
- Analytic skills, problem solving, strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Excellent organisational skills, time management, target oriented and decision-making;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in a complex logistic organisation.