- Global biologics company focused on oncology, inflammatory and metabolic disease
- Looking for a global supply chain leader with experience in CMO/CRO management
About Our Client
Global biologics company focused on oncology, inflammatory and metabolic disease
- Determine the most effective CMO production planning and inventory management according to short and long-term forecasts.
- Lead the SC team to manage and coordinate with supplies, CMOs and CROs for detailed logistics regarding the commercial contracts, batch production, shipping, release and stability testing, to minimize the lead time for the final product supply
- Work with China SC team to streamline the global supply chain workflow to optimize the global import/export shipping platform (especially in different customs) for time and cost reduction
- Work with technical and quality experts in the US SC team and gain understanding of the technical and compliance aspects (fill/finish and packaging/labeling/serialization, and related quality attributes); effectively support CMO/CRO technical troubleshooting and close of process and testing deviations
- Support regulatory filings (including but not limited to FDA and EMA), by coordinating technical SMEs to timely write and review relevant technical sections for registration with good quality
- Support all technical activities involving oversea CMOs: technology transfer of DS (drug substance) and DP (drug product) from new product pipeline to phase II clinical production, and process validation activities of late clinical stage products
- Lead new vendor selection and qualification to meet new business needs as necessary
- Set up goals, and annual objectives in coordination with Evive supply chain head to drive business growth and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage budgeting and invoice payment/budget execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or equivalent/related discipline (MBA Preferred).
- 8 years and above relevant experience in leading global supply chain and logistics organization within the health care, pharmaceutical or life sciences sector.
- Demonstrated skill in directing resources including the ability to plan and coordinate the activities of assigned organizations and programs
- Ability to provide leadership to accomplish organizational goals and commitments
- In depth working knowledge of logistics and supply chain management best practices and laws/regulations
- Knowledge in biological drug manufacturing process and analytical testing
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package