Supply Chain Director
you will be in charge of the overall Supply chain operations in Europe
international and Entrepreneurial responsibility within Automotive Aftermarket
About Our Client
Our client has a long history offering a broad range of products within the Automotive Aftermarket.
- You develop, implement and execute strategies covering all spectrum of Supply Chain processes including supplier/production/demand planning, distribution, logistics and operations for the region.
- Highly knowledgeable and comprehensive of the Automotive Aftermarket
- You're responsible for the Warehouse management / Inventory management - Make inventory decisions, including quantity, location, and quality of inventory.
- Lead Enterprise Management System deployment tool to drive operational excellence at all levels (Experience with an ERP, specially Oracle)
- Proven success of building strategic relationships with buying groups and independent distributors.
- A result driven and delivery track record combined with exceptional influencing skills.
- Drive mid and long-term needs for automated warehouse readiness (Systems, Tools…)
- Maintain, ensure and monitor a high degree of operational excellence (using Dashboard KPI's)
- Develop and implement Operational Excellence in all processes in the country as well as in the interfaces (processes) between customers, functions and business.
The Successful Applicant
You hold a Master's degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 10/15 years of professional experience with further education or experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain. Experience in the automotive aftermarket would be a significant asset.
You are dynamic with a particular interest of the automotive aftermarket.
- You have the willingness and tact to build relationships with the major distributors, buying groups and manufacturers.
- You are highly operational and hands on and have the ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach, results oriented.
- You have high communication skills : articulate, persuasive, compelling, engaging and an open inclusive style.
- You are Fluent in English. French and Dutch are a plus .
What's on Offer
In this exceptional context, the director will have the opportunity to be involved and evolve within a very flexible organization where he/she can benefit from a perfect independence in his/her management.