Supply Chain / Operations Manager *Equine business, Remote role
Supply Chain / Operations Manager (Remote role.)
Growing Equine business - Has an excellent remote Ops/Supply Chain role
About Our Client
A growing equine products business is looking to add a North American Operation Manager to their team.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
Distributor Sales Support
· Ensure customer orders are managed and fulfilled in a timely manner
· Follow up with customers to confirm delivery details and capture customer information
· Provide distributor order and transport quotes if required, and manage orders in a timely manner
· Follow up with customers or distributors proactively about order or delivery issues
· Ensure transactions are completed correctly in Netsuite and other tools
Repairs and Warranty Claims
· Follow up on and record all warranty claims for North America customers and distributors
· Ensure evidence and product information is collected for warranty claims
· Support and challenge distributors to investigate warranty claims
· Ensure that replacement parts are shipped, or credit provide in a timely manner
· Work with Operations Director to follow up with suppliers on warranty claims
· Ensure all customer boiler repairs are tracked and completed in a timely manner
· Review stock levels for all parts in US warehouse
· Reorder stock as required and raise purchase orders in Netsuite
· Highlight any stock concerns with Operations Director
· Liaise with suppliers to confirm deliveries and escalate issues to the Operations Director
· Manage stock transfers to the US warehouse including shipment and paperwork
· Maintain a close working relationship with US 3rd Party Warehouse provider
· Visit key locations to ensure that plans are understood and production plans are deliverable
· Act as point of escalation for US Sales team to ensure that product and supply issues are dealt with
The Successful Applicant
Essential - A minimum of three years progressive experience in an operations or supply chain supervisory/ operations role.
Essential - has suceeded and worked in a remote role.
Esseential - someone who has a genuine interest in horses and their care.
Someone who would like a remote role.
Worked in office environment and managed a wide breadth of administrative tasks
· Handled direct customer interactions face-to-face, by phone, chat, email, etc
· Experience of sale support activities including recording transactions, taking payment, etc.
· Knowledge of ERP and Supply Chain tools would be an adavantage
· Driven, self-motivated and a team player
· Good communicator and comfortable engaging with customers and suppliers
· Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure, particularly in challenging customer interactions
· Competent using computer systems and MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
What's on Offer
Growing company, remote working, opportunity to work in the equine sector, build your team, great culture and solid package for the successful candidate.