Supply Chain & Purchasing Director - Food Industry
Manage the end-to-end supply chain full functions to support the business growth
Rapidly growing organisation offering future progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest consumer goods manufacturing company with a diverse products portfolio in food category.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role sits on the leadership team. You will be accountable for developing a strategic approach to transform and further develop this function across all categories.
As a Supply Chain & Purchasing Director, you will be leading a team of +10 people and responsible for planning, purchasing, inventory of raw materials, inventory of goods, distribution of finished goods, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximise efficiency and productivity. Collaborate with Finance, Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams. Determine key supply chain KPIs and identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +15 year's Supply Chain & Purchasing experience especially in FMCG sector, among it, at least 5 years in a leadership role, can drive and lead initiatives. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain, purchasing and logistics strategy. In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain and purchasing strategies
- Integral Knowledge of Purchasing Theories, Best Practices
- Familiar with fundamental procurement knowledge including but not limited as all kinds of direct-buy, 3-party comparison and with the abundant experience and practice of tendering/bidding, huge procurement bidding projects in large company is a big plus;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure risk is managed and ensure the organisation is provided with effective and efficient corporate support systems to facilitate high performance
- Good interpersonal relationships, management abilities and multicultural approach
- Eager to grow; high integrity; encourages teamwork; understands diversity; good at communication and able to influence
- Ability to provide a high level of English both verbal and written communication including analytically presentation
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package and a challenging senior management level position in a rapidly growing organisation.