SVP Supply Chain & Logistics - Retail/ Consumer/ LifeStyle
APAC Leadership Role Reporting to US HQ
Renowned Retail Group
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US listed multi-billion revenue, multi-brand retailer and one of the most admired companies. Due to internal promotion, they are looking to recruit a seasoned Supply Chain Professional to join their Leadership team, to continue strengthen the supply chain in the region to cope with gradual business expansion.
As the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics in the region and a senior member of the executive leadership team, you will lead a diversified team in multiple markets, to develop strategic plans and drive effective logistics & distribution initiatives to support the region's organic growth.
You will work closely with the regional and global leadership team to identify strategic initiatives & opportunities to align with global & regional business objectives to enable further growth.
You will manage close partnership with vendors and other external stakeholders to drive operation efficiency.
You will also oversee and manage the APAC regional operations performance to budget set.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned regional or international supply chain leader with a minimum of 18 years' leadership exposure with global MNC, with proven success in leading & transforming logistics and distribution functions; ideally from the retail/ apparel/ lifestyle industry and with business integration experience (retail, wholesale distribution and license).
- Solid change agent who works well in a fast-paced & fluid environment
- An inspirational leader with out-of-the-box thinking, able to lead a diversified team in multiple markets and provide coaching when needed
- Strategic vision yet able to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on when necessary
- Accustomed to working in a matrix environment and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Commercially astute, with strong commercial sense about the need of business and the different brands
- Strong knowledge on E-commerce / Omni Channel experience ideal
What's on Offer
Superb opportunity for a seasoned Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Distribution professional to join a leading US Retailer, to continue support the organic growth. Career path & potential to take up a Global role in the future.