Syndication & Sales
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Specialist bank and asset manager.
- To proactively develop and manage existing portfolio of Fund Finance investors (credit funds, business development companies, banks, insurance, pension funds etc.) in US & Globally.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of client activities and investment risk appetite and produce Market Intelligence reports.
- To keep in regular contact with clients to be aware of any changes in investment sentiment.
- Demonstrate and leverage specific market knowledge to enable the Institutional Sales Group to take calculated risk decisions for debt underwriting.
- Help with a fund raise with Institutional Investors for a Managed Account.
- Deal execution: Execution and distribution of transaction including:
- Prepare & present underwriting and sell down strategy to Credit Committee
- Maintain a liquidity analysis and investor database to be used for comparable database
- Investor Q&A or coordination with origination team
- Ensure that all products marketed by the firm are represented to clients appropriately, including any other bank wide opportunities that the desk is not directly involved in.
- Recognize that the investor base can and does change, and remain responsible for keeping informed about new potential clients as they evolve.
- Keep updated on market events and current affairs and to thoroughly understand the workings and clinical aspects of all Fund Finance products that the firm is involved in marketing.
- Develop secondary opportunities in fund finance amongst existing client base.
- Ensure that the Head of Institutional Sales Group is appropriately updated on client and deal activity to facilitate coordination and good management.
- Adhere to compliance protocol at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- Have Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role
- Have a strong understanding of how any product that is marketed works, and to understand the risk profiles of products that are marketed.
- Ensure that the risks are appropriately marketed to investors and to avoid potential 'mis-selling'.
- Flexible: the role will develop and change according to market conditions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of credit process and risk guidelines
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and computing skills.
What's on Offer