- Leading the talent attraction strategy
- Leading in their sector
About Our Client
The purpose of this Talent Acquisition Lead role is to provide the vision and deliver current and future-focussed activities across the full resourcing lifecycle. In this role, you'll be responsible for partnering with the business to respond to hiring needs to enable the client to attract and select the best possible talent. This is a stand alone role managing 10-15 roles at any one time. Supporting a company of about 1500 employees.
- Develop a Talent Acquisition strategy in partnership with the Head of Talent and Development, the business, and the wider HR team, which is aligned to the Company purpose, People strategy and relevant markets
Recruitment - 360 degree stand alone role
- Manage all hiring activity in the UK, sourcing candidates using the most relevant approaches
- In collaboration with Head of Communications, develop and implement approaches to digital presence on our employer brand for talent attraction across all entities. This will include our careers site, and how we attract talent using digital tools to reflect our employee value proposition.
- Partner with the business and HR teams to understand and co-ordinate resourcing demand through workforce planning activities.
- Implement fit for purpose assessment processes - making use of online, face to face and collective assessment practices in line with the company's values and competencies.
- Coach and develop hiring managers to in hiring practices and interview techniques
- Responsible for all hiring activity across UK entities (with support from the Talent and Development Administrator)
- Manage senior level appointments including support in developing engaging adverts, search, assessment, and high-touch interview management.
- Develop and implement a business-wide preferred supplier list including budget and manage relationships with recruiters and search firms to enable best value and service.
- Create reports on key resourcing metrics and provide analytics to Head of Talent and Development and stakeholders to provide our business with real-time insight
- With the Head of Talent and Development, manage the budget for external spend for talent acquisition.
- Support in graduate and apprenticeship talent attraction,
- Continually improve the talent acquisition experience for candidates and the business, including recommending improvements to the ATS (once this has been implemented).
Performance and Reward
- Contribute to job family salary benchmarking by engaging with external recruitment/search firms as well as published market data and industry related reports.
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders and management on appropriate remuneration packages using credible internal and external benchmarking data
- Ensure that digital resourcing tools and trackers are fully utilised to deliver results and deliver the strongest candidate and hiring manager experience, data and analytics.
- Review and streamline processes and tools - embrace lean operations and drive continuous improvement
- Prepare and maintain reports as and when required
- Act as a "brand ambassador" for the resourcing and HR team
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in being in a standalone role - managing end to end recruitment process
- Experience of managing ATS and other digital recruitment tools
- Confident and well-developed analytical skills, can bring fresh insight as to how they use data to drive planning, successful delivery and informed decision making
- Experience in talent assessment
- Desirable experience within Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Pharma or other similar environments
- Desirable but not essential- experience of implementing employer brand in talent attraction
What's on Offer
Up to £80,000 + bonus
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
Leading the talent acquisition strategy & delivery