- Lead on Talent Attraction for this international company
- Design the direction of future Talent Attraction
About Our Client
Our client is a well regarded company with a focus on the Financial Services Sector.
Our client has a global reach and this role will manage and assist on international recruitment.
Our client is based in the South East and this role as Talent Acquisition Lead would suit someone living in areas like Guildford, Basingstoke and Farnborough.
As Talent Acquisition Lead you will:
- Manage the recruitment function
- Manage a range of roles from Early Careers to Interim to Perm.
- Manage the organisation's PSL and Agency relationships
- Manage a portfolio of roles and use Linked in to post these roles or source candidates.
You will also work with the HR leadership team to shape the Talent Attraction offering. You will be required to look for developments that will increase the profile of the team or the recruitment offering.
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience working as a Talent Acquisition Lead and ideally working across an international area.
This would suit someone in a Stand Alone TA role or someone managing a team of recruiters across an international geography.
You must have had In House Talent Attraction Experience.
Experience recruiting across Financial Services roles or across Head office roles would be considered.
The role is in the South East and would require someone who is able to attend the office 2 to 3 days a week. Locations such as Guildford Farnborough and Basingstoke would work well as a home location.
What's on Offer
A role offering the chance to shape the future direction of the Talent Attraction function of this organisation.
A salary of up to £80,000.