- Save Job
- Email job
- This is a HYBRID role with 3 days REMOTE per week.
- Office based in Beverly, MA.
About Our Client
My client is a private and prestigious boutique wealth manager/ multifamily office based in Beverly, MA. They have been in existence for over 100 years and cater to a large, prominent, high net worth, New England family. Over the years, their business has evolved to cater for the broader family in addition to securing new high net worth clients. They are a Registered Investment Advisor, official trustees, and hold full discretion over AUM in excess of $1b.
They have retained Michael Page Boston to secure their next Tax Associate.
Due to continued growth, a Tax Accountant opportunity has arisen in a prestigious Wealth Management firm in Beverly, MA. The tax department is focused on Individual, Fiduciary and Partnership Taxation. As part of this team you will service our high net worth family office clients in multiple areas of their tax compliance. Reporting directly into the Director of Tax, the role's main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support in preparation of tax returns for Individuals (1040), Trusts (1041), Gifts (709), and partnerships (1065)
- Assist with tax planning for preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Assist with tax audits, notices, and tax research projects
- Take ownership of tasks and be able to work with others to prioritize work assignments
- Handle multiple engagements at one time and meet deadlines
- Produce deliverables that are clear, concise, thorough and of professional quality
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Handle routine client tax questions, research tax issues, and work with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance
- Assist in the review of client transactions for purposes of preparing various 1099 forms
- Other tax duties and responsibilities as needed.
This is a HYBRID role with 3 days REMOTE per week.
This is a role that is designed for someone who is looking to secure their next role in a stable, high performing and collaborative family office environment where discretion, intellectual curiosity and having the ability to roll up one's sleeves and get involved at all levels, is highly valued.
This recruitment assignment is retained by Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and Tom Smith will review within 48 hours of submittal.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- Ability to work in office (in Beverly) for 2 days a week
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation is a plus.
What's on Offer
- $ 65,000 to $ 80,000 base salary (depending upon relevant experience)
- Additional performance related bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare PPO - 100% paid by employer for you and the entire family
- Dental and Vision - 100% paid for by employer
- 401K 6% personal contribution is matched by a 5% employer contribution
- Above inflation annual salary increase
- Private family office setting
- 3 days/ week REMOTE
- Boutique working environment
- Close-nit, highly competent, collaborating, team environment with incredibly low staff turnover and high staff retention.
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Tom Smith
- Job reference