Tax Compliance Analyst - Wealth Management - Boston, MA
Based in Downtown Boston, MA
Ideal for a professional to get into the Tax Compliance space within Wealth.
About Our Client
My client is a multi-family office based in Boston. Due to continued growth and in line with their longer term strategy, they are looking for a high caliber, entry level professional to join their tax team in Boston, and progress their career into the Tax Compliance space.
Reporting into the Tax Compliant Manager, this role will be at the heart of a high performing, well-established Tax Compliance team at a highly reputable Multi-Family Office/ Wealth Management firm. Main duties and responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure the timely filing for all fiduciary, gift and individual tax returns, estimates, and extensions with federal and state tax authorities by maintaining and updating a variety of database applications.
- Coordinate electronic payments to taxing authorities for all trust and individual clients.
- Reconcile and request all necessary tax payments, process tax refunds, charge tax preparation fees to appropriate sources.
- Coordinate the daily work flow of interrelated tax compliance activities with client communications, tax identification number requests, general problem resolution, calendar assignments and meeting scheduling.
- Act as an information source on established policies, procedures and controls, including risk mitigation within the department.
- Work closely with all members of the department, Trust Administration teams, and/or Trustees to research and resolve any pending tax payment discrepancies.
- Managing one junior member of the team.
Submit your resume today using the link provided. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Tax or related field
- 1+ years experience in working in Tax/Trust/Accounting environment
- Strong aptitude for numbers and tech skills.
What's on Offer
- $ 60,000 to $ 80,000
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time