Tax Manager (In-House) - CPG - Chicago, IL
Based in Chicago, IL
Reporting into the Director of Tax
About Our Client
My client is a Fortune 500 company. They likely have products in every household in the USA. They are a well established American brand, with an annual turnover in excess of $ 3B US. Their headquarters are in Chicago, where this role sits.
Reporting directly into the Director of Tax, my client is in search of an experienced Tax Manager to join their centralized Tax team. The successful candidate will join a team of three tax professionals and be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of a multitude of tax related areas (international, VAT, provisions, returns compliance, transfer pricing, project based tax work)
- Tax preparation and financial reporting under local GAAP for quarterly and annual regulatory requirements
- ASC 740 tax related matters
- Transfer pricing, deferred tax, sales and use tax related issues
- Working closely with consultants and auditors
- Assisting in the overarching SOx compliance framework
- Budgeting and forecasting tax updates
- Federal and state income tax planning, review and filings
- Additional ad hoc tax related projects
This role sits at the hear of an incredibly well-known, highly reputable, American household consumer product brand. People with operational and process management experience are encouraged to apply.
Apply today for consideration with 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- MST or CPA (ideal)
- 5+ years of relevant tax related experience
- 2+ years of tax process ownership/ operational management experience
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 120,000 to $ 125,000
- 10% bonus
- 401K plan
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Enhanced career mobility scheme
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company
- Loop working location in Chicago.