- Work from home, only requiring occasional office presence
- International manufacturing organization.
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognized manufacturing organization with operations in 50+ countries. They serve a variety of industries across the globe, and are publicly traded. This role sits at the heart of their North American organization and interfaces directly with the business on a daily basis. They are actively investing in cutting edge technologies and partner with some of the world's most known and reputable brands. Sustainability, cutting edge technology and high performance are at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting into the Chief Tax Officer overseas, the US Tax Manager is responsible for Federal, State and Local Tax return compliance and filings. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Federal, State and Local Tax return compliance and filings
- State and Local Sales Tax return preparation, remittances and process administration
- Audit oversight and compliance
- Special tax reporting
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Legal Liaison, Banking oversight.
More information will be provided upon application. This role is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance - essential
- MST - preferred
- CPA - ideal but not essential
- 5+ years of relevant public accounting and/ or corporate experience
- Ability to occasionally commute to office in Newburyport (whenever required).
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Extremely competitive performance related bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive PTO plan
- 90%+ remote working/ work from home (occasional office presence required).